What is your refund policy?
We at K9 Sports Centre want to provide you with instruction that helps you train your dog to be the companion of your dreams. We believe in our techniques and are confident we can help you raise your canine family member.
For group classes:
- Full credit/transfer/refund if K9 Sports Centre cancels your class.
- Full credit, transfer or refund if the client cancels 10 calendar days or more in advance of the class start date.
- Credit, transfer, or refund minus $30 processing fee if client cancels less than 10 calendar days in advance of class start date.
- Clients who request a transfer, credit or withdrawal after starting a class will be charged a $30 processing fee, after which a prorated refund will be returned or prorated credit will be applied.
- There will be no refunds, credits or transfers after the 2nd week of any class.
- If you must cancel a class due to a medical (human or canine – does not include spay/neuter) or family emergency, we will transfer you to the next available class. No processing fee will be charged. If a refund is requested in lieu of a transfer, a $30 processing fee will be charged after which a prorated refund will be returned. In either case, we will require proof in writing of the nature of the emergency.
What vaccinations must my dog have?
Dogs enrolled in Puppy classes must have received a minimum of 2 booster vaccines for Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus and Parainfluenza (DHPP).
For all other classes, dogs must be currently vaccinated for DHPP and Rabies.
Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccines are recommended, but not mandatory.
Vaccination certificates must be presented at the first class.